What we collect
We may collect information about you when you correspond with us via our website and online forms, contact us by phone, email or post or when you visit us at a public event such as trade shows. We typically collect the following information:
- Your full name;
- Your contact details, including email address, phone number and street address or hotel address;
- Your language, your preferred arrangements and any other special requests regarding your activity or excursion;
- Tracking information from your browser or mobile device; this can include but is not limited to your IP address, time and location, domain, device and application settings, errors and hardware activity;
- Marketing and communications information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Information we may collect from other sources
We may also collect information from publicly available sources and third parties, including:
- From a travel agent or activity vendor acting on your behalf in the sale of an activity or excursions to you, and sharing the required information about your purchase with us;
- Payment information from our payment services provider including debit/credit card numbers, bank account and other details in order to process payments and issue refunds if necessary;
- Information relating to your use of any of our social network applications, pages or plugins.
What we do with the information we collect
We use your personal information in order to process and complete the booking request you made on our Website and for delivering the service you requested. We may also use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with notifications regarding your activity or excursion;
- For managing your account, including processing of payments and providing notifications;
- To send you information that you request regarding our activities and excursions;
- To communicate with you in general;
- In order to improve our products and services;
- To notify you with special offers on activities or excursions if you have agreed to receive such information;
- In order to fulfil our legal obligations if required to do so by law;
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Information disclosure to third parties
- We need to share your information with one of our activity partners in order to fulfil your booking request;
- We are required to provide such information by law, subpoena, or court order;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes, and we only permit the processing of your personal information for the specified purposes and as instructed by us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Third Party Websites
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously given us consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.