What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails and customized online advertisement about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- We share information in the required amount to the transportation company in order to fulfill your order;
- In order to fulfill out Legal obligations, information can also be shared with administrative agencies of government, if required;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Data removal/modification requests
If you ask Xwander to delete your account and customer data, in most cases your account will be deactivated and then deleted from our user registration database in approximately 30 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity. Tax relevant data and documents will be stored in accordance with requirements of Accounting Act (legal obligation to preserve accounting documents).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously given us consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.