Tuesdays and Fridays
Discover beautiful valleys and lush forests on a terrific two-wheel adventure
Tenerife offers wonderful opportunities for mountain biking for every kind of biker. Join one of our guided MTB tours and experience the wonderful natural diversity the island has to offer. Ride across beautiful valleys and ancient paths that criss cross in the forests, test your stamina on rocky mountain trails or explore the surroundings of a live volcano. You could ride day after day and never get bored.
Choose your bike
We offer two different bike rental options with each tour. Our electric mountain bikes are the ideal way to enjoy the various cycling trails of Tenerife. With an e-bike you can go faster and cover more distance, helping you get the most out of your cycling experience.
If you prefer riding in a more conventional way, we also offer the option to rent a regular mountain bike. Bear in mind that on most of our routes you’re likely to find yourself facing some fairly steep hills, which is why we usually recommend e-bikes for all but the most experienced cyclists.
- We pick up participants from the hotel and take them to the meeting point. There are many amazing routes all across the island and the unique climate makes it possible to cycle every day of the year. We plan the exact routes and locations weekly according to the weather forecast in order to provide the best possible experience. You can contact us using the enquiry form to request further details.
- Hiking is also available
- Trail running is also available
- Games and activities for kids are also available
Please Take Into Consideration
- The temperature drops slightly when ascending to mountainous areas
- The condensing humidity inside forest areas
- The terrain can at times be rocky and challenging on the trail
- To bring/wear warm, accommodating clothing, a scarf and a hat
- Preferrably trousers instead of shorts and a rainproof jacket
- Proper cycling or sports footwear
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks & Beverages
This activity is suitable for adventurers 14 years and older.
|Mountain Biking||72€ / per person|