A unique treetop adventure for anyone not afraid of heights
Explore the outdoors like never before at the Forestal Park Tenerife, the largest treetop adventure park in the Canary Islands. Climb up ropes, leap off Tarzan Swings and fly down the zip lines as you make your way across the magnificent treetops at the gates of Teide National Park.
The park is designed to offer several types of courses making it an enjoyable day out for all participants. Start with the initiation circuit and learn the ropes, then continue your adventure on the Family Course or really put your stamina to test while tackling the Sport Course. The zip lining adventure is perfect for individuals, groups or families looking for an active day out in Tenerife.
- We pick our adventurers up from their hotels and transport them to Forestral Park Tenerife where all participants can take part in zip lining activities at a level that suits them.
Please Take Into Consideration
- The temperature up in the park can be cooler than down below
- The sports course can be tough and challenging
- Bring warm and comfortable outdoor clothing, preferably not too loose-fitting
- Proper climbing or sports footwear
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks & Beverages
|Treetop Adventures||52€ / per adult|
|Treetop Adventures (under 14)||39€ / per child|