Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Tenerife provides terrific activity options for grown-ups and kids alike. Our kids’ adventure days are specifically designed to keep the youngest ones busy with plenty to explore and do.
Depending on the day, our activities can take place either in the beautiful Corona Forestal natural park or on the beach at Playa de Abades. Kids’ activities include a treasure hunt in the forest or on the beach followed by snacks, drawing and lots of games.
Kids’ Adventure Day On The Beach
Tenerife provides terrific activity options for grown-ups and kids alike. Our kids’ adventure days are specifically designed to keep the youngest ones busy with plenty to do.
Our Kids’ Activity Days take place on the Playa de Abades beach in the south coast of Tenerife. The day is filled with lots of awesome activities including treasure hunt, snorkelling, skimboarding and surf lessons. Snacks are also provided, and our guides will make sure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable day of adventure.
- We pick up participants from the hotel and take them to Corona Forestal or Playa de Abades beach
Please Take Into Consideration
- The temperature drops slightly when ascending to the Corona Forestal park
- The condensing humidity inside the pine forest
- Bring warm, comfortable and accommodating outdoor clothing if going to the forest
- Swimsuit and towel to the beach and warm clothing to wear after swimming
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks & Beverages
The children’s activities are suitable for participants between the ages 5 and 14.
|Kids Adventure||35€ / per child|