Tuesdays and Saturdays
Join our friendly guides as we set off on foot to discover the natural wonders of Tenerife. Walk along the beautiful trails surrounded by pine trees to the depths of La Caldera forest or hike on the green paths of the Laurisilva forest in magical Anaga. Or how about passing by the massive boulders on the Roques de García trail as you marvel the amazing lava rock formations, or enjoying a bird’s eye view of the scenery at the top of Mount Teide?
Tuesdays and Saturdays
Join our friendly guides as we set off on foot to discover the natural wonders of Tenerife. Walk along the intriguing trails of La Masca or hike on the green paths of the Laurisilva forest in magical Anaga. Or how about passing by the massive boulders on the Roques de García trail as you marvel the amazing lava rock formations, or enjoying a bird’s eye view of the scenery at the top of Mount Teide?
Hike the intriguing Masca trail – trek down the winding path of Masca to a secluded beach and admire the mighty cliffs of Los Gigantes on the way. After the hike take a dip in the fresh sea water and cruise along the rocky coast with a boat.
Magical Anaga (Saturdays)
Trek into the heart of the magical Anaga forest – The greenest part of Tenerife. Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the surroundings with all your senses! The approximately 2 to 3 hour hike passes through a variety of vegetation zones; laurisilva forests, rocky cliffs and laurel trees. Sense the humidity condense, temperature drop and the air become cleaner on the way to the depths of the forest.
Teide National Park (Tuesdays)
Option 1 – Teide Cable Car
Ride the cable car up Spain’s highest peak and witness the spectacular landscape down below. From the upper station, 3,555m above sea level, the sights include the volcanic Las Cañadas cliffs as well as the kettle-like caldera caused by a volcanic eruption. You also get a clear view of he peculiar Roque Cinchado rock formation, possibly the most photographed rock in the world!
From the cable car station we continue on foot for approximately 45 minutes. The horizontal routes Ruta Mirador de la Fortaleza (number 11) and Ruta Pico Viejo (number 12) pass through different coloured rock and lava formations leading to scenic viewpoints that can be reached within thirty minutes.
Option 2 – Roque de Garcia (Tuesdays)
If you’d rather prefer to explore the area on foot, we offer a pleasant hike along some of the most scenic routes on the island.
The Roques de García trail circles around the National Park, rising to a maximum elevation of about 2,100m above sea level. The trails is approximately 3.5 km long with spectacular views of the volcanic landscape and Mt. Teide itself on the horizon.
- We pick up our adventurers from the hotel and take them to Masca, Anaga Rural Park / Cruz del Carmen or Teide National Park, and then continue on foot along the hiking trail.
- The adventurers are rewarded with a lunch/picnic at the end of each hike.
- Alternative activities and games for children are also available
- An optional abseiling activity in La Caldera is available on request. Please contact us for more details
Please take into consideration for Masca and Anaga
- The temperature drops slightly when ascending to the mountain area
- The condensing humidity inside the forest
- The weather can change quickly and get very windy
- Some of the trails can be rocky and challenging
Please take into consideration for trip to Teide
- Teide with a cable car is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory problems, pregnant women, or children under the age of 10
- The road to Teide National Park is winding and might cause car sickness
- The changes in altitude and thinner air might cause nausea, dizziness or mountain sickness. Consult your doctor before planning your visit
- The final ascent to the top of the crater is not included due to it’s difficulty and challenge
- The weather conditions in the National Park can change rapidly; the temperature drops and it can get windier up on the mountain
- The terrain on the trails is at times rocky and challenging
- To wear warm, accommodating clothing
- Wind and waterproof jacket
- Proper hike or sports footwear
- Gloves and a hat just in case the weather gets cold
- Sunglasses and sunblock
|Pricing||Anaga||54€ / per person|
|Anaga (under 14)||35€ / per child|
|Masca||67€ / per person|
|Masca (under 14)||44€ / per child|
|Roques de Garcia||52€ / per person|
|Cable car to Teide (optional)||27€ / per person|
|Roques de Garcia for children||36€ / per child|
|Cable car to Teide for children (optional)||13.50€ / per child|