Hike & Wine
Hike in the historical scenery of Tacoronte
Guided tour through the historical Menceyato de Tacoronte municipality, leading hikers to the wine cellars of Bodegas Monje in El Sauzal.
The hiking route travels through Menceyato de Tacoronte – A historic municipality dating back to the 15th-century Spanish invasion of the Canary Islands. Hikers get a brief history lesson about the Malvasía wine grape and the fate of the indigenous Guanche people on the trail.
Get to know the different winemaking stages on the rustic Monje winery along with the tasting of the finished product. The Monje family has been cultivating grapevines for five generations and is specialized in red wines made from Listán Negro and Negramoll grapes.
- We pick our adventurers up from their hotels, take them to Tacoronte and continue on foot towards the Monje Winery in El Sauzal
- 38€ for participants under the age of 18
Please take into consideration
- Casual and comfortable athletic clothing, hat, soft shell jacket
- Proper hike or sports footwear
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks & Beverages
- Three course lunch in a local winery
- Wine Tasting
|Pickup from North Tenerife||59€ / per person|
|Pickup from North Tenerife (under 18)||38€ / per person|
|Pickup from South Tenerife||69€ / per person|
|Pickup from South Tenerife (under 18)||48€ / per person|