On group request (min. 4 persons)
Descend the rock walls of La Caldera
The forest of La Caldera provides terrific activity options for grown-ups and children – The former can descend the rock walls while the latter play and partake in different games under the pine trees.
There are several cliffs along the route varying in length and steepness. Adventurers descend the rock walls one at a time with the help of a rope and a harness. The route requires courage, good general fitness level and patience.
Xwander guides are there to ensure that all descents will be safe and done on top-of-the-line provided equipment.
There’s an optional forest hike available to those not keen on heights. The final part of the hike is rewarded with local cuisine and quality wine.
- We pick the whole family up from the hotel and take them to La Caldera, in Orotava Valley, where we offer different type of activities for each member of the family
- An alternative La Caldera hiking route for family members not participating in abseiling is also available
- Alternative activities and games for children in La Caldera area is also available
Please Take Into Consideration
- The temperature drops slightly when ascending to the mountain area of La Caldera
- The condensing humidity inside the pine forest
- The terrain can at times be rocky and challenging on the trail
- Not recommended if you are afraid of heights
- To bring/wear warm, accommodating clothing, preferrably trousers instead of shorts, a scarf, a hat and a rainproof jacket
- Proper hike or sports footwear – hiking trails can get rocky and channels at times rather slippery
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Snacks & Beverages
Abseiling is suitable for participants over the age of 14 and in good health.
|Abseiling||95€ / per person|